Baby Shower Games
Baby Boy Shower Ideas: 8+ Ideas For An Awesome Baby Shower
So now that the special day is approaching, you have to start thinking about some baby boy shower ideas.
I understand that this topic is incredibly vague so I decided to put together all of the best baby boy shower ideas and place them into one “master list”.
Have any baby boy shower ideas that you think I should include?
Please drop me a comment down below!
Baby Boy Shower Ideas
Baby Showers for boys can get pretty hysterical if you invited the right crowd to the baby boy shower.
The following list highlights what I believe are some of the best baby boy shower ideas.
Let me know what you think in the comment section below!
- Memories Time Capsule – Ask everyone attending the baby shower to bring an object that can be easily identified with the month/year that the baby was born in. Examples include newspaper articles or clippings, receipts (gas receipts work well since gas prices will certainly be different in a few years!), pictures, ticket stubs, hit songs, or small gadgets representative of that year (i.e. a Furby, an Obama bobble-head toy, etc.). Now put each of the guest’s objects into the time capsule. Don’t forget to write down who brought what onto an index card as you’ll surely forget where everything came from when you and your son decide to finally open the capsule! Click here to check out my favorite baby time capsule.
- Baby Bottle Beer Chug – After browsing the internet for something to give my baby boy shower some “manliness”, I came across these beer-style baby bottles. Now here’s the twist, fill each bottle with the drink of your choice (be weary of pregnant women!) and have a chug-off. This game is a great excuse to sip on some Bud Lattes.
- Name That Guest – Have each guest bring one of their own baby photos. Pin them all to a bulletin board/wall and then have everyone try and guess who is who.
- Diaper Notifications – Have the guests at your baby boy shower write little notes of encouragement, funny jokes, etc. on a bunch of diapers. That way when it’s time to do the unthinkable, you’ll have a little something to make changing the diaper a little more bearable.
- Pin The Sperm On The Egg – Yeah, I went there. This game is sure to get people laughing. If you’d like to learn more about this game, click here.
- The Name Game – Set down a mason jar and have each guest write down their favorite boy name recommendation and place it in the jar. Fun Fact: Mohamed and Jackson are now the most popular boy names.
- Baby Shower Candy Bar Game – Print my exclusive baby boy shower themed baby shower candy bar game and pass it out to everyone in attendance.
- Baby Shower Word Search – Print out my free baby boy shower ideas themed word searches and pass them out to everyone in attendance.
Baby Boy Shower Ideas – Other Helpful Pages
Don’t forget to check out my other baby shower pages!
- Nautical Baby Shower Decorations – Ahoy matey baby shower decorations! So you are planning a nautical themed baby shower, eh? The following list of nautical baby shower decorations will surely add some much needed flair to your next nautical themed baby shower.
- Dr Seuss Baby Shower Theme Ideas – Follow these steps and your next Dr Seuss baby shower will be a hoot!
- Baby Shower Word Search (Free Download) – Unlike many other baby shower word searches you may find on the internet, my word search will take more than just a few seconds to complete as well. Featuring a 20 x 20 grid and twenty unique baby shower related words (hidden both forwards and backwards, up and down), this baby shower word search is guaranteed to challenge you and each of your baby shower attendee’s brains.
- Baby Shower Candy Bar Game (Free Download) – Have you ever played the baby shower candy bar game? Well if not, you seriously have missed out! The baby shower candy bar game is quite easy to play and will certainly entertain your baby shower guests.
- Best Cheap Baby Shower Game Prizes – Who said baby shower game prizes needed to be lavish? The idea behind baby shower prizes is that the prize should be a commemorative gift celebrating the mother-to-be’s special day. Check out these fun baby shower game prizes.