Baby Shower Games
Baby Shower Game Prizes: 19 Cheap Prizes For Your Epic Baby Shower
Traditionally, the mother-to-be is supposed to be the only person receiving the gifts, but with the increasing popularity of baby shower games, it’s only right to award the winner of each game with some baby shower game prizes too.
Listed below are baby shower game prizes that I believe are suitable for your next baby shower.
And as always, if you know of any cool baby shower game prizes, please feel free to share them with others in the comment section below.
Best Baby Shower Game Prizes
There are a lot of great gift ideas out there that work well as baby shower game prizes.
Take a look at my list of the best baby shower game prizes.
Let me know if you can think of any that belong on the list by leaving me a comment below!
- Yankee Candle – Everyone loves a good candle, and Yankee Candles are no exception. Yankee Candles come in a wide variety of scents, so pick one that corresponds with the time of year. My personal favorite is this one.
- Lindt Chocolate – Lindt Chocolates taste incredible and come in beautiful packaging. I love Lindt Chocolates, and I’m sure your guests will too. My favorite flavor is this milk chocolate.
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates – These chocolates are seriously worth dying for. They are a little bit more pricey than the Lindt Chocolates mentioned above, but boy do they taste absolutely phenomenal. Here’s my favorite gift box set.
- Spa Bath Gift Set – Award your baby shower game winners with a gift that transports them to an intriguing and exotic location for some much needed pampering. Most spa bath gift sets include a shoer gel, bubbles, a loofah, and some bath salts, but only a handful of gift sets come in full sizes (not sample sizes). I recommend you buy this set.
- Gift Certificates – Award each winner with the gift that cannot go wrong, a gift card. Everyone could use an Amazon gift card. Everyone.
- Natural Soap Bar Gift Set – Not only is a soap bar gift set a decorative prize, but it is very useful as well. I know I’d be happy to win one of these prizes. If you’d like to see my favorite soap bar gift set, click here.
- Manicure Package – A gift certificate to a local salon would suffice, but if you want to give your guests something more decorative, check this out.
- Pedicure Package – The same reasoning applies for a pedicure package. A gift card to a local salon would be ideal, but this Burt’s Bees pedicure set would be a great option as well.
- Bath Towels – Bath towels are a very thoughtful gift, but could go wrong if the theme clashes with the theme of the winner’s home. If you go this route, choose a neutral color that will (at the very least) be perfect for the winner’s guest bathroom.
- Body Lotion Gift Set – Similar to the spa bath gift set I mentioned above, a body lotion gift set is an excellent prize for a baby shower game winner. If you want to give your guests a prize they’ll remember, I would check out this body lotion gift set.
- Nail Polish – Nail polish is the classic baby shower gift cliche, but it works well. Nail polish is cheap, is easy to present, and of course always needed. My favorite is this set.
- Wine – Do I need to explain? Wine is the best gift ever. Make sure to save a bottle for yourself!
- Wine Glasses – You’re going to need something to drink all of that wine out of, why not give your guests some classy wine glasses too? My favorite is this hilarious “Don’t Even Ask” set.
- Wine Aerator Pourer – Here’s my personal favorite baby shower game prize item. You may not realize it now, but once you get an aerator pourer, you’ll never drink wine the same way again. This wine aerator utilizes the Bernoulli Effect to instantly infuse your wine with the optimal amount of oxygen! Also, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally spilling wine onto your tablecloth again if you buy this wine aerator pourer. No seriously, that device will make a $10 bottle of wine taste like a $30 bottle.
- Portable Suction Cup For Wine & Beer – If you’ve ever tried to take a glass of wine into the shower, then you’ll know the problem that this product from SipCaddy solves. This prize was a hit at my baby shower, and I know it will be a favorite at yours too.
- Green Tea – Those powerful antioxidants, that little caffeine boost, green tea is my favorite beverage. In fact, green tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world, trailing only water. My favorite green tea brand can be found here.
- Picture Frames – Picture frames are tasteful, useful, and lightweight. Nobody is going to be upset about winning one of these.
- Plants – Plants, flowers, and other bulbs or seeds are fantastic baby shower game prizes, but require a bit of upkeep prior to giving them away. Live plants also can’t be wrapped if you are going that route. Regardless, everyone will be happy to receive a plant as a gift!
Baby Shower Game Prizes
Who said baby shower game prizes needed to be lavish?
The idea behind baby shower prizes is that the prize should be a commemorative gift celebrating the mother-to-be’s special day.
That being said, baby shower games prizes should just be a tiny remembrance gift.
Baby Shower Game Punishments
Rather than reward the winner of each baby shower game, why not punish the loser of each game instead?
Check out these anti-baby shower game prizes and let me know what you think!
The loser of each baby shower game must:
- Wear a pacifier for the entire duration of the next baby shower game (or just do a flat 10-15 minutes)
- Their next drink must be via a baby bottle
- The loser must put their hair-style like that of a little girl for the remainder of the evening (ex. pigtails)
- Wear a bib for the remainder of the baby shower
- Wear an adult diaper
Related Baby Shower Pages
Don’t forget to check out my other baby shower pages!
- Nautical Baby Shower Decorations – Ahoy matey baby shower decorations! So you are planning a nautical themed baby shower, eh? The following list of nautical baby shower decorations will surely add some much needed flair to your next nautical themed baby shower.
- Baby Boy Shower Ideas – I understand that this topic is incredibly vague so I decided to put together all of the best baby boy shower ideas and place them into one “master list”.
- Dr Seuss Baby Shower Theme Ideas – Follow these steps and your next Dr Seuss baby shower will be a hoot!
- Baby Shower Word Search (100% Free) – Unlike many other baby shower word searches you’ll find on the internet, my word search will take more than just a few seconds to complete. Featuring a 20 x 20 grid and twenty unique baby shower related words (hidden both forwards and backwards, up and down), this baby shower word search is guaranteed to challenge you and each of your baby shower attendee’s brains.
- Baby Shower Candy Bar Game (100% Free) – Have you ever played the baby shower candy bar game? Well if not, you seriously have missed out! The baby shower candy bar game is quite easy to play and will certainly entertain your baby shower guests.
- Cheap Baby Shower Game Prizes – Who said baby shower game prizes needed to be lavish? The idea behind baby shower prizes is that the prize should be a commemorative gift celebrating the mother-to-be’s special day. Check out these fun baby shower game prizes.